There’s a tremendous disconnect between what kids are doing and what they could be doing to build their futures. SuperFutures is a great way to help young people get into colleges, get experience, and build leadership skills.
Have a passion for music, math or maybe even marbles? How about turning that passion into a real project that not only has an impact on others, but gives your teen an edge in college, career and life? Some 70% of students tell SuperFutures they want to learn how to turn their passions into impact – just one reason we created this course. Through 12 sessions, either one-on-one or in small groups, teens create a project with the goal of launching it and, in the process, learn valuable skills for succeeding in the real world. What’s more, they might even get course or community service credit, as well.
- Turn a passion into an ImpactProject to help build your personal “brand” and demonstrate initiative in college and/or job applications
- Learn how to create project timelines, build an Advisory Board, and get your ImpactProject off the ground
- Refine public speaking and other communication skills
- Receive valuable feedback and guidance from your professional coach on your ImpactProject
- Learn how to overcome challenges and incorporate feedback
- Network and learn from other like-minded teens
- Build critical skills for real-world success including project management, dealing with rejection, low-cost marketing, and budgeting
- Includes a full year’s access to unlimited live webinars taught by industry pros on topics ranging from the careers of the future to personal finance, powerful impressions, and managing your online profile
- Includes parental access to student’s progress, expert webinars, and expanded resources (view terms & conditions here)
12 weekly sessions online
625 Special Discount: $495 (20% discount)
Includes one year access to webinars, SuperCoach On-Call, and other resources.